It's Time to VOTE on Team mode Inactive players!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's Time to VOTE on Team mode Inactive players!

Should inactive allies of team games be treated as opponents? 10
        Yes, they are annoying and should be kicked from the team so as to be taken over. (2) 20%
        Yes, they should be kicked and their lands turned into AI. But there should be a minimum time limit before this happens to an inactive player. (5) 50%
        Perhaps we shouldn't kick an inactive player, but maybe their surplus resources, above and beyond their maintenance costs, could be evenly distributed among the active players on their team. (1) 10%
        Unsure/don't know (1) 10%
        No, inactive players shouldn't get kicked. You are stuck with whom you side with. (1) 10%
        Not only should inactive players not get kicked, but if their lands are suffering resource deficiencies, then the rest of their active teammates should get taxed of their own resources to make up the difference! (0) 0%
      OK, the advent of the new 50/50 team game event has spurred a whole lot of animosity against inactive players taking up space. So I figured it's time we have a poll to see about maybe putting a limit on how badly inactive players can affect the rest of us on their teams.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • My proposal is that for the first 7 to 10 days of the game, or whatever the "join" period is that:

Players are declared inactive after 2 days.

After 2 additional days of being inactive they are kicked from the game and the slot is opened for new players to join.

Your option: "Perhaps we shouldn't kick an inactive player, but maybe their surplus resources, above and beyond their maintenance costs, could be evenly distributed among the active players on their team."

is already slightly taken care of through the trade embargo of the other team due to being at war.

One part of the team event that appeals to me is the fact that the victory points of inactive teammates still count towards victory. So having to eliminate them for the win goes against the spirit of the "team" game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<