Diplomacy Shared map alternative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diplomacy Shared map alternative

I believe there should be a relations option for sharing map without Right of Way.

In some situations, just because I am allowing them to see my map and where my units are, doesn't mean I want them to be able to occupy any of my territories. Such as when you'd like to show your neighbor that you aren't building up on their border but you don't quite trust him with the key to your Capital.

Call the option "Intelligence" or what not.
    • Well since shared map will show all your units it is pointless to not have right of way as you are showing them everything you have and where it is located. So if they don't have right of way they can still take that information and send rockets or planes to target your troops prior to invading. So if you don't trust them that much then not sure why you would want to show them your whole country just to show them your not building up on their boarder.

Also to prove this point they can move units close to your boarder and see if you have any near to confirm if you are lying or not. Usually this is how I know if someone is building on my boarders, I usually fly an interceptor close enough to see any troops that might be next to the shared boarder.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • My point was that if you don't trust someone with that amount of information then you shouldn't be giving it to them as even if it didn't come with right of way they can get those positions and still attack while your offline and still get multiple territories. Also I would never consider letting someone have shared map so that they know I am not masking on their boarder as it opens a window for them to see everything I have and where all my troops are.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket