Artillery Mountain Terrain Disadvantage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Captain Hurricane wrote:

You are also wrong in thinking that you know more than a former artillery officer with years of training and practical experience including in mountainous terrain.
    Out of sequence....see my entry below the next one.

NukeRaider33 wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

I know Dia has 80HD but that post just confused me. Which part is the relevant one?
    None of it.
    It was surprisingly short, so I bothered to try to comute it and it consists of Religious contexts, advertisement for S1915, family history and personal opinion.
    80HD...cute.

Yes, it was kinda short. I thought adding the humorous fictional conversation would lighten things up, but I see my words fall on deaf ears...which is ironic, given what I say in the next section. Also, it's S1914, not "15".

--Additionally, you'll find that much of my "context" will contain religion as my faith defines every aspect of me, to my core -- so it comes out in everything I do....JESUS!!!!!! Alas, I didn't advertise S1914, so, like with the rest of your statement, much of what was said about me was taken entirely out of context on many levels.

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lol thanks guys, much appreciated. I don't quite think the experience of his family members can pass onto him.
    Per the reference at top, I was relating my family history because @Captain Hurricane saw need of trying to add credence to his bullcrap with his own personal history. Though I sought entry into the military and was rejected due to a hearing deficit -- since I never served -- I felt it only appropriate to reply to Hurricane's authoritarian stance with my own, inherited one...and yes, you can inherit experience in the sense that one's forebears can instill a sense of care and concern for what that forebear stood for, which has happened to me, and which has caused me to have a love of -- and research into -- things military.

That said, additionally, since I was rejected from service due to a physical limitation, I don't consider any service member's opinion as being any greater than my own since I WAS willing to serve...and I strongly desired to do so, also. Being excluded from the military did not exclude my attempts to learn combat tactics and strategy.
    It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
  • Captain Hurricane wrote:

is this guy on drugs?

his post in Team Up is almost as deranged.

can't a moderator limit him somehow?

or can I block him?

so much drivel, so little time
    Can this guy get blocked for targeted defamation against me? There's a limit, and he's crossed the line. At least I don't go around blatantly mocking others.
    It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
  • Diabolical wrote:

I was relating my family history because @Captain Hurricane saw need of trying to add credence to his bullcrap with his own personal history.
    He was actually trained on artillery and did serve. You, on the other hand, are related to people that served and apparently got turned down for service.... now I wonder who can operate a howitzer better, or employ them correctly? My money is on the guy trained to do it.

Diabolical wrote:

I don't consider any service member's opinion as being any greater than my own since I WAS willing to serve
    Yeah... they were trained, you weren't. That's the kicker and I'm sorry to say that your opinion is not more valid or equal to a trained professionals.
    :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Sadly yet again we have wandered away from polite and civil conversation, and this thread will be closed.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<