Arbitrage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arbitrage: "the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset."

As in, I just bought 3500 units of food at 6.4 and immediately sold them at 7.9. ?( ?( ?( Why did my opponents allow me to do this?

Athenaios
    • It may also happen that other players or AI can not trade the same offers / prizes that you have paid or become,
      e.g. if they are at war against each other or have an embargo.

How ever, the AI is sometimes generous and often thoughtless (as also some players :whistling: ), depending on how you
      want to interpret it. ^^
      But seriously, war always has its own crazy rules, the AI is no exception, on the contrary, that's why here AI means
      Absolutely Insane. :00008359:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • I will echo Restrisiko's answer. Trade embargoes are in effect for countries at war, so those offers from enemies are not available.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<