Game takes ages to load and keeps freezing.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game takes ages to load and keeps freezing.

Game ID 2307097

User Name s.Connolly

i am having serious problems with this game loading or being able to do anything when it does load,,it keeps going in circles and nothing happens. It is a Frontline Pioneer game. This is not the first time this has happened in this game. And as usual it is at a critical attack point .Any help or fix would be great here .I am not the only one having problems with this same game number. I have been in contact with other players in the same game.
      thanks.
    • The same answer as you got earlier in the week still applies. It is not possible in any way to improve the way these frontline pioneer games work. This is part of the deal as a Frontline Pioneer that you are the guinea pig to test if certain things work or not. In this case it doesn't work, and there is no fix.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<