Wtf is this nonsense!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wtf is this nonsense!!!!

For 15 days i have been playing on map #2407009. I have invested about €250,- and by far the strongest player on the map.
      In the past 3 days i have pushed back the most active player that is around here. In the conquered region i have invested much gold and resources to upgrade buildings etc.

But within 1 minute i have lost a huge area to him and even bots have taken provinces while no enemy armies where even marching. I feel stolen and absolutely NOT AMUSED!!

I am a p2w player, but i am not spending my money just to get ripped of with what looks like server cheating.

1 moment i control the whole region, the next minute i loose 50% of freshly conquered territory without any marching armies *POOF* just like that.

Please can any GM look into my map #2407009 because i am about to file a reimbursement request at Itunes support.
    • There are only 3 ways for provinces to change owner:
      Trade
      Rebellion
      War

If it was trade you would know about it so we can discount that one.

I am guessing the provinces in question rebelled at day change. You can confirm this by checking the newspaper, rebellions are indicated there.

Failing that, what you are describing is not possible. Ground units must march in and take the center of the province for it to change hands.
    • I had plenty of food in storage. I do see a mass revolt list in the newspaper, but then how the hell are we suppose to counter the low morale with just 1 capitol to be built. Besides 30 minutes before it happened i boosted morale in several food hubs to 100% with gold. I used about 20k gold on that, but even those provinces were lost. To me that sounds like a bloody scam.
      I have spent over €250,- to get the upperhand over other players and now the game fcks me over on city morale? Seriously? Call of War blows, i want my money back!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by StrclyBnizz ().

• My complete guide to morale was linked to above.

Either learn and understand it, or continue to be frustrated, The choice is yours.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yeah good guide tnx for that, but still on the app version of the game, all this info on city morale is missing. Been looking all over the province button, but all it does is either let you start a build or production. There is no info button per province that tells you how much morale you are currently gaining or loosing and from what source/reason.
      If it had even shown number of engaged wars would affect morale, i surely wouldn’t have started several at once.
      So how do i find this information?
    • While the app is a good way to play on the go, I don't find it a substitute for playing at a computer with a keyboard and a mouse at least once a day to manage the little details.

The province morale is shown in the upper right corner of mobile. There isn't a way to get the breakdown, but if you read my guide and understand it you won't need the details.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<