Would this be Considered Wolfpacking?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would this be Considered Wolfpacking?

I started a game 2 days ago. Everything is fine and dandy, but I did notice something a bit odd...

In Europe, it seems four people of the same alliance joined the game and played as countries all right by each other, then all joined the same coalition. It is obviously clear that they all joined with the intent to work together, and the fact that their coalition is the only 6 man coalition in this game, while the next largest only consists of two players, seems to give them a bit of an unfair advantage...

I looked into the ToS and it states that players may not join a game with the sole reason to help a friend gang up on one player and such, but would 4 people joining a game with the reason to work together and be allies, without a clear initial enemy also constitute as being a form of Wolfpacking?

I'd like to hear your thoughts.
    • What you have described is not wolfpacking.

If the game was in progress, and other members of that alliance joined later specifically to finish a war that was already started then it would be wolfpacking. Wolfpacking is much harder to accomplish these days with no ability to kick inactives from system generated games and join limits
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<