Moral

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jimbob83 wrote:

Starting playing and my moral is down on all my provinces can't seem to increase this with out spending a lot of gold
      My neighbor in game all his provinces are at 100% how is he managing this???
      All provinces, including those of your neighbors, start with the same lower moral.
      At day change, the moral rises, falls or remains stable, depending on the morale-trend.
      In addition, you can increase province moral at any time with gold.
      When conquering a capital, all of your own provinces instantly increase its morale by 10%, while moral is dropping in all the opponents remaining provinces by 20%.

As Vorlon told you in another thread; read the pinned guides etc ..

VorlonFCW wrote:

There is a lot of good reading here on the forum. Start with all the pinned posts in the questions and answers section, the community created guides section, and then read everything you can. The more you know the better prepared you will be.

For moral read this >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/21166-complete-guide-to-rebellions-and-province-morale <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D