Capital takes longer to become active

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capital takes longer to become active

Has anyone noticed that it takes much longer now between when you start constructing a capital until the capital becomes effective. It used to be a matter of half an hour or so. Now it takes many hours.
      This means it is impossible to quickly evacuate your capital in the face of incoming troops
      I personally think this is a backward step - after all history is full of examples of governments being able to evacuate very quickly - think of Norway in WW2
    • RogodeterSnowl wrote:

I personally think this is a backward step - after all history is full of examples of governments being able to evacuate very quickly - think of Norway in WW2
      Well yes. It was nice to be able to snatch your capital out from under the nose of advancing troops.

This was actually bugged, as it was a random amount of time that the capitol would take effect, so this was corrected sometime in the past several months. I don't know the exact release when this was fixed.

So this was bug was corrected by making the capital not take effect until the building was completed.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<