Speed round event: who's the winner?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Speed round event: who's the winner?

Hi everyone! I'm currently playing the speed round event (100 players map). There are 2 days left and we have three coalitions and a few players still playing. No single player and no coalition is going to have the number of points that are needed to win the game, so: who will win the game? I had an argument with one of the other players because he says that when time will end the players of best ranked coalition will be declared winners (in other words: the first coalition in the ranking will win the game). But i thought that the winner would be the single player who has more points, and not the coalition. Who is right? I hope my english is good enough.
      The thing is: in the first case my coalition has no hope; in the second case one of my team mates has a good chance to be the winner.
    • When games are ended by time or retirement they will not take coalitions into account. The game will assign places 1 through 5 based on victory points listed in the most recent issue of the newspaper.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Marat666 wrote:

The time will be over at 9 PM, the new day starts at 9:20 PM: that means that the victory will be assigned based on the VPs listed in the newspaper of the "day" before (3:20 PM) and that everything that happens between 3:21 PM and 9:20 PM doesn't count, right?
      Yes that is correct

Unless it has changed since the last time this event was done.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<