Public accusation of gold using

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Public accusation of gold using

The rules say that The denunciation of Gold and/or High Command and its users is not permitted and leads to an immediate one time warning in any game. (The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game and is NOT a form of cheating). The same applies to the premium account.
      Well, in the game that I'm playing one of my allies has been accused of using gold with an article on the world herald. In particular that article says: "What is the satisfaction in buying the victory? Gold using is directly proportional to the inability in this game". My friend's name wasn't on the article but since they're at war with each other it's not hard to understand who he was referring to. Now should I report this article or everything is fine?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Marat666 ().

• In a case like this where an article is not directed at a specific player there is a certain amount of judgement by the Game Operator working the case involved regarding the tone and direction of the article and other articles.

Please report the article and one of my Game Operators will take care of it. :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<