Gold not received

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold not received

I won a 100 player game 2385524 with a coalition and it sent me the gold then before I could use it it was gone as you will read this has happened many times last few days .I just completed a 22 player map and received no gold it showed 2,000 2406368 is the game my coalition won and I was shown I was getting gold got it for a moment then it was gone and the browser before game showed the 2,000 also and the it was gone I need gold for another game I am playing also. I had an achievement that came up clicked on it and never got the 750 gold I have never reached out to yall or complained even though dumb stuff happens but I play a lot and spend a decent bit of money when others force me to. Also I have an issue in game 2406378 I have made atleast 10 rockects which has cost me significant resources including gold to speed them up and not a single one has done damage they are level 2 so cannot be shot down and I always make sure that the big target is engaged and not moving. I would appreciate your attention to these matters ass quick as possible as I spend a couple hundred bucks a month about because no one will play it straight have spent 60+ in last 3 days I need to be compensated for all of these issues with gold I geuss that's the only thing u can give me I fast gold produced more than half of those rockets and that itself is 3-5 thousand gold. I see no way to contact a moderator or admin directly so this was the only recourse I had. Been playing for 2 years and change and feel I deserve to be well compensated this is just one of a few names I have. Someone who actually contributes money to the game should be looked after when there are multiple glitchs everyone should be but especially those who actually contribute monetarily. I expect and appreciate the Mods Rectifying this situation quickly.
    • cjsbama10 wrote:

I see no way to contact a moderator or admin directly so this was the only recourse I had.

You should contact the support directly.
      Best is always, to report right from the affected maps..

If a map is already closed or not available for other reasons, you can also use the button on the home page..

cjsbama10 wrote:

I just completed a 22 player map and received no gold .. 2406368 is the game my coalition won ..
      PS, I don't know what's the other problems, but for map 2406368 there can't be ranking points, achievements or gold reward, because it's not ranked..

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • As Restrisiko already pointed out, you will need to submit a report from within the game regarding the gold that you believe is missing, although it is likely too late to investigate some of those issues.

cjsbama10 wrote:

I have an issue in game 2406378 I have made atleast 10 rockects which has cost me significant resources including gold to speed them up and not a single one has done damage they are level 2 so cannot be shot down and I always make sure that the big target is engaged and not moving.

Damage of course is not guaranteed in any combat. I suspect from your description that it was a large target with many units in one stack. A high number of units can dilute your attack to a miniscule amount of damage per unit, so that it rounds to zero. There is also the x factor to consider:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…r/&postID=58160#post58160
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<