Can’t login into game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can’t login into game

Hello. I’m not sure if this should go here but I’m at my wits end. I use the gam on my IPhone 7+ and until today have had no issues. I’ve input my user name ksEMT2016 and it doesn’t recognize my password. I used the forgot password link, entered the email I used, followed the link emailed to me but it did not take me to my actual account. It seems it created a new account for me at the same time. I haven’t bought gold or anything and there wasn’t a lot on that account to begin with but there’s a lot of work done and saved there and I really don’t want to restart. I’m asking anyone who can help or with the staff who has the ability to change the password for the username mentioned above to contact me.

Thank you. Have a safe day
    • Meet me in a private Conversation that I have started and I will see what I can do for you. Look towards the top of the page for the "conversations' tab
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<