Ideologies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How should it be implemented and what should it ultimately bring for the game / the players?
      This game is far too easy and simple to be able to develop noticeable differences through such "subtleties".

My ideology anyway is to win; doesn't matter what the populace thinks .. :00008185:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • hakijaa wrote:

It would bring that you need to be a strategic man a little bit and not just grab great powers and bully the small ones
      Clear; thats I'm anyway :thumbup:

I asked how it should work and what should change it .. ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Not that I am necessarily in favor of this, but if such a thing was to be implemented I could see that you could adjust the relationship between morale and economic production.

In S1914 the older sibling to this game you can balance economic production and consumption, albeit there are two types of food, and three types of energy. Call of War is much simpler in terms of resources.

So in S1914 you can vary the balance between each type of resource so long as the consumption is met.

In Call of War I think the things you could play with in this same way would be Province morale, Manpower production, Resource production, and Cash production. I think it could be something else to be able to produce more cash and less manpower, or more cash and fewer resources, and so on. The province morale would come into play where you could overtax the province and reduce the morale a bit each day. It wouldn't be wise long term, but in some cases would give one player an edge short term, compared to those who build for the long term.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I've seen this idea talked to death on the forums, and, in my opinion, I don't think it would add a noticeable difference. If the difference is big enough to be noticeable, though, then there's a whole nother world of trying to balance the game. As the game is, it's simple enough that there isn't much of a concern of it being unbalanced. I've rarely seen threads complaining about a country being 'OP', and though one person might think Yugoslavia is the best country to play as, another may say it's Germany, and yet another would say Britain. I think that this is a blessing we should hold on to, even at the cost of some new features.

But hey, that's just an opinion. A GAME O-
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls