Banned due to a mistake

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned due to a mistake

I was banned due to a mistake. I would like the developers to look into the situation as I was banned for "multi accounting" but in reality it was my friend giving me his recources because he fell behind in a round. I am frustrated by this situation for the developers should look into and not just glance over the situation.
  • I assure you that such cases are always reviewed by one of my game operators before a player is banned. Resource pushing is a form of cheating, and of course other factors are always considered. I have reviewed the evidence in your case and have found no mistakes.

If you wish to trade resources with someone I suggest you make it a trade, and not make it look like one account exists only to provide resources, armies, or provinces to another account.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • I understand that it looked suspicious but I had no control over that as he was the one to initiate the trade and it would be pointless to give him things in return because he was leaving the match. I am also asking for a clear way to find out what is considered cheating as I have looked and can't find any sort of rule book because we had no idea that it was cheating . I would also like to know if it is possible to unban me from the private match I created for me and my friends
  • The applicable rule in this case is:

Game Rules wrote:

Having friends / other players join a game with the sole purpose of taking out an enemy or to boost your own country is against the rules.

Pr1me Minister wrote:

I would also like to know if it is possible to unban me from the private match I created for me and my friends
    In most cases not, but if you want to appeal your case you can contact me in a private conversation. Click on the conversation tab at the top of this forum page.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<