Other countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other countries

I downloaded game application from store to back game after long time
      There are just 10 games on the menu. Last world map 100 player started three days ago
      just 1 games started today. all of them just include players from my country ?? Why ? I wanna play with players from other countries but ı cant see any option in phone application. I cant create a game even
    • While the app is a great way to play on the go some features are still only accessible from a desktop type connection.

If you don't have a pc you can switch your mobile device browser to desktop mode.

Select the menu in the lower right, then the settings gear, then scroll down for the switch to desktop button

To switch language servers from the main page you just select your flag in the upper right, and then any games you create or join will be in that language server. Once you have joined a game it will be playable from the app without changing language servers.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<