Mobile App CoW

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile App CoW

Hi I'm a Mobile user and whenever I'm at world war game i cannot see my Coalition because I cannot scroll down or up.. is changing flag only available at spenders? Because as a mobile user I cannot change flag.. and lastly I cannot change password because there is none.. i forgot my password so I cannot make a new account or change pass. Thank you
    • aidabadak wrote:

Hi I'm a Mobile user and whenever I'm at world war game i cannot see my Coalition because I cannot scroll down or up
      This is a known issue. I will remind the devs that scrolling in the coalition menu has not been added yet.

aidabadak wrote:

is changing flag only available at spenders? Because as a mobile user I cannot change flag
      Your country flag is not changeable, but the coalition flag is changeable only on desktop mode currently. See this thread for instructions on switching your device to desktop mode.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=156332#post156332

aidabadak wrote:

and lastly I cannot change password because there is none.. i forgot my password so I cannot make a new account or change pass

Well if you never set up a password you should be able to go through the "change password" process and leave the old password blank.

If you forgot your password you can go through the forgot password process if you have an email set up.

To set up an email go to the account settings from the menu in the lower right corner

You can recover your password using your email address by visiting CallofWar.com in your browser. If your browser just logs you in I suggest using a private or incognito window, and at the login page you will see a link for "forgot password"

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • High Command on mobile does not work the same, which is really negative. People pay to have some advantages but they can utilize them on laptop but not on mobile such as attack option for units. Moreover, from mobile you can not control massively your units as you can do in desktop/laptop.
    • While on mobile you can use whatever search engines you have then search CoW.. then bam! same on desktop features but with almost no space in screen if you use desktop mode.. but in mobile app yeah some features were not added yet.. such as you can't scroll yet at Coalition tab, change Coalition flag.. but if you play on search engine all features were present you just have to return to mobile settings after your business at desktop view so your screen is much spacious