Will not damage warning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undaunted wrote:

there is two enemy units in a ship on the sea I want to attack them but I got this warning what does it mean ? Cant I kill them ??
      In this context, it usually means that there is a submarine unit in the stack, and you are attacking the stack with one of your own units that cannot damage submarines (i.e., fighters, tactical bombers, strategic bombers, rockets, nukes).
    • MontanaBB wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

there is two enemy units in a ship on the sea I want to attack them but I got this warning what does it mean ? Cant I kill them ??
      In this context, it usually means that there is a submarine unit in the stack, and you are attacking the stack with one of your own units that cannot damage submarines (i.e., fighters, tactical bombers, strategic bombers, rockets, nukes).
      so can I kill enemy transport ships with my transport ships ?
    • Undaunted wrote:

No.
      Although transport ships have a low defense value, but no (or almost zero) attack value.
      That's why you got the message that you will not damage any of your opponent's units.

In desktop mode.. you can see the values of the individual units, while an unit or army was selected, by clicking on the respective unit icon, then the unit info appears.
      Or in the research tree select the individual units on the left and then click on the "i"nfo-symbol on the right side.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

No.Although transport ships have a low defense value, but no (or almost zero) attack value.
      That's why you got the message that you will not damage any of your opponent's units.

In desktop mode.. you can see the values of the individual units, while an unit or army was selected, by clicking on the respective unit icon, then the unit info appears.
      Or in the research tree select the individual units on the left and then click on the "i"nfo-symbol on the right side.
      I sent my transport ship to enemy transport ship ıt killed enemy
    • All units have some minor amount of value against all units, otherwise combat between them would never end.

So yes I suppose you can attack anything with anything if you really want to. Doesn't make it a wise choice.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Undaunted wrote:

Restrisiko wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

No.Although transport ships have a low defense value, but no (or almost zero) attack value.That's why you got the message that you will not damage any of your opponent's units.

I sent my transport ship to enemy transport ship ıt killed enemy
      Haha.., yeah, sorry Undaunted, that was a big misinformation from me, answered from memory, instead look up previously
      Since November the explorable transport ships exist, and all convoys have both attack and defense values against sea targets..

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D