applaud for the balance changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• applaud for the balance changes

8o 8o

One question for Atomic bomber. When attack targets, it gets destroyed easily by a few anti-air ground units or a few destroyers. So nothing happened on targets. I would say 1 out of 10 times, my atomic bomber may damage the targets. What would decide the bomber gets shot down or the target gets damage?
    • wayaya wrote:

8o 8o

One question for Atomic bomber. When attack targets, it gets destroyed easily by a few anti-air ground units or a few destroyers. So nothing happened on targets. I would say 1 out of 10 times, my atomic bomber may damage the targets. What would decide the bomber gets shot down or the target gets damage?
      Nuclear bombers, like other planes, are already receiving defensive fire at the moment of their attack.
      If there is too much overall air defense value in the target, the bomber is shot down before is able to activate and drop the bomb.
      Of course, not only the value of AA units counts, but also the air defense value of the other ground units present; so if the total value is higher than about 28-30 (variable due to x-factor), an attack with an A-bomber is a waste of resources.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

wayaya wrote:

8o 8o

Nuclear bombers, like other planes, are already receiving defensive fire at the moment of their attack.If there is too much overall air defense value in the target, the bomber is shot down before is able to activate and drop the bomb.
      Of course, not only the value of AA units counts, but also the air defense value of the other ground units present; so if the total value is higher than about 28-30 (variable due to x-factor), an attack with an A-bomber is a waste of resources.
      when in doubt, there is always this handy calculator to do the math for you:
      dxcalc.com/cow
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower