Bugged planes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugged planes

I have a 5 stack of airplanes (2 Interceptors, 2 Tac Bombers and 2 Strategic Bombers) who are loaded in a vehicle but they won't move. The city they are in has a large enough airport, yet no matter how I try to move them, split them, send them out, whatever, they will not budge from that spot. I tried flying them to a nearby base, and driving them to a another province that doesn't have an airport. It just keeps telling me that the stack Needs and airfield to Start.

Any suggestions?

(Edit) Game ID 1209786 - They are stuck in Berlin.
    • abtar wrote:

As some of you are aware, CoW has recently contracted an infestation of spooky ghosts that have the ability to freeze your units in place. If this happens to you, do not be afraid. Simply split your haunted stack and re-engage the ghosts with your newly split unit and the ghosts should return to the afterlife.
      Read the thread maybe this will help. Maybe there are some ghost troops near your province that are making your troops stuck.
      :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
      -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
      - Albert Einstein