The stats in the World Herald

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reporters never and nowhere are allowed and able to see everything .. :D

The army strength in the newspaper is relative and just a rough guide, as is based on current unit strength.
      Someone who owns nothing else than e.g. 50 Flak will have a much stronger army after that than someone who owns the same number of tanks.
      Conversely, when units, especially rockets, travel in convoys, they have a much lower strength.
      One who has a large army but many units who are injured will maybe have less strength in the news than someone with a smaller but healthy army.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• I have recently been wondering this and have been monitoring my units compared with an ally and how they were compared in the newspaper I was also able to boost up my army strength by making higher functioning units like railguns. My army was 3 times the size of theirs but they had many railguns and nuke bombers so my army was weak compared to his strength.

I do know that this question was answered but wanted to add my two cents in.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • MadMike69 wrote:

so does this mean I can put all my armour in cities to hide how strong I am?
      Yes I think so, or even better stick it as a convoy if you have a well protected lake :thumbup: I have often noticed that when I have a good portion of my strike force floating across the ocean to invade that i get a much lower army strength listing compared to the previous one.

My army strength nearly doubled in 4 days lately when I made a pile of level 4 rockets.

Subsequently after launching 60 rockets in the span of 15 minutes my army strength dropped considerably, Of course my opponent's strength dropped even more.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • So, according to previous posts, I can just hide my armies in weak spots and make myself seem weak? Dang, truthful fake news. However, is there like a cycle in World Herald? Like army then economy etc.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Thanks Lawrence. I would like to issue one more tactic to fake out enemies in World Herald: In richest countries (doesn't really matter anyways) days, right before it, you could save up, so the enemy would be intimidated because of your "wealth". Right after it's announced, spend your money on resources.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • i think it is based a lot on the power rating when you click on a troop division, for example, 1 nuke could give you a lot of strength as it is usually given a thousand and something strength, this can change a bit for example, tanks have less strength in cities than in planes, due to them receiving a 50% de-buff when in cities and and a 50% buff when in planes, however i am not sure for certain and i have no proof to base this on, it cant only be based on this strength thing, as if that was the case, owning one or 2 nukes before anyone else researched them could boost you from weakest army to strongest army