Unwanted Provinces gained by Revolt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unwanted Provinces gained by Revolt

23 provinces revolted to Papau on the Pacific map.
      Resulting in additional food losses of 1100 per day!
      Nothing can be done by the player to prevent this disaster.

Another problem on the Pacific map: provinces in the US midwest revolting to Asian countries.

both of these issues have been previously reported in the forum.

<and yes, I have submitted an in-game report>
    • Just relax WayneBo, the morale benefit of Infrastructure will solve all of your food shortage woes. :D

WayneBo wrote:

Another problem on the Pacific map: provinces in the US midwest revolting to Asian countries.
      I have to wonder about this. I don't know the history of these maps, but is the 50 player pacific a "child" of the 100 player world map?

My thinking is that since the 100 player world map wraps around into an endless circle that the 50 player pacific map may have a "memory" of provinces to the left and right of the edges of the map. So take a province of Kansas, If it is going to revolt it could pick perhaps Colorado to join, or go in the other direction. Since there is no US east coast countries to revolt to the next nearest country in that direction with a decent morale is Xingjiang.

So if this is the case do the distance to capital sections of province morale indicate that there is a "secret passage" from Kansas to Xingjiang?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • No, an attempt to get further information from the reporter of this bug. Follow up questions are frequently needed to get a larger picture. Sadly at least 75% of reporters never reply with the additional information requested and simply wish to complain instead of being useful.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<