Invasion over sea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invasion over sea

For example you control all africa and enemy controls spain,portugal,south france,italy,yugoslavia,greece,bulgaria,romania shortly he controls mediterrenean coasts of europe in 100p world map

you and enemy has submarine and air power how can you beat enemy ? and invade ? I wonder your ideas please can you give me advice ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Undaunted ().

• strategic bombers

and destroyers

with air craft carierss

get some northern allies if u can 2 sides attack is good

kill his submarines

and strike his industrial complexes via the strategic bombers

and attack him from south france and greece or romania

move ur forces every where target his industrial complexes

in france send some units left others right same in romania some south some north or greece some west some north

move ur units randomly and sneaky so he can't predict as i say don't focus on defeating him focus on harming his units production then u can send tactical bombers to one of the most secured provinces in europe to start gathering his units souls
    • abdoer wrote:

strategic bombers

and destroyers

with air craft carierss

get some northern allies if u can 2 sides attack is good

kill his submarines

and strike his industrial complexes via the strategic bombers

and attack him from south france and greece or romania

move ur forces every where target his industrial complexes

in france send some units left others right same in romania some south some north or greece some west some north

move ur units randomly and sneaky so he can't predict as i say don't focus on defeating him focus on harming his units production then u can send tactical bombers to one of the most secured provinces in europe to start gathering his units souls
      thanks for your comment I think destroyers and strategic bombers useless for a invasion I just need to bring my units to opponent coast safety and while holding point on coast need build airbases and enemy allies with northern europe countries all europe in their coalition shortly I need a way to cover my transport ships while going on sea and disembarking I can destroy his submarines with other ways my transport ships will have just 5-10 points on sea and even I send my ınterceptors enemy bombers can hit them easily

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• abdoer wrote:

as i said

strategic bombers to destroy the airbases

and rockets too
      enemy has anti air units in base ıt ıs not guarentee and I need days for strategic bombers need air base 3 a lot of strategic bomber and before he come with ınterceptors I must destroy air base and I dont have rockets I will need a lot of rockets to destroy a airbase

maybe I can find the closest place to opponent coast
      after destroyed enemy submarines and holding around points with submarines Can I unite my cruisers and transport ships and transport ships while disembarking cruisers can cover them from enemy air force ?? ıs ıt possible ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Undaunted ().

• Undaunted wrote:

Can I hit planes with level 2 rockets ? while they are attacking or patrolling on the air
      Yes, you can directly hit patrolling planes with rockets.
      But normaly it makes little sense to do, because it is very expensive and ineffective.

Regardless of the fact that level 1 rockets can be intercepted and shot down from all planes except nuke-bombers (but also from all other units with air-defense) depending on their number or level, it takes 4 to 5 rockets level 4 to kill just a single interceptor (sometimes even more, it probably depends on coincidence where and when the patrouilling plane is hit; and it also depents on the X-Factor of course).

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D