Sharing account is a serious problem.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sharing account is a serious problem.

Not a few players share their accounts with friends or housekeeping persons to keep active invasion almost 24 hours a day and for 7 days. It is not fair for people who play honestly without sharing accounts.

If it is difficult to prohibit sharing accounts, could you forcefully log out an account if it has been active for more than 20 hours per day?

Normal people need sleep and work. They should not get punished in this game by people who are cheating.
    • Account sitting is prohibited by the Terms of Service, so if you suspect a player of that please make out a report from the diplomacy menu.

Now as far as activity at all hours: For six weeks or so after my Daughter was born I am sure I didn't sleep more than three hours at a time, and with mobile notifications I was able to see if I needed to check on my game during those frequent feedings. It gave me the appearance of being on all the time for sure.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • wayaya wrote:

Do they have any privilege over other players?
      No, game staff don't have any extra features or buttons as a player, and we are not able to work reports or support tickets on our own games.

It would be extremely difficult to be able to offer answers to other players if we did not actually play the game ourselves. :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<