For some time already Call of War is available cross-platform and connects players not only from all over the world, but also from all kinds of different devices. To support our cross device presence even further we have been working on some improvements for the community, which we want to present to you today.
- We added two new achievements. Play on mobile and PC (on 3/20/90 days) in order to retrieve our latest addition to the achievements.
- The statistics page now shows a mobile vs. PC ratio of each player’s playtime on the different devices.
- We reworked the icons for active and inactive players in the diplomacy list and on the map. Also the diplomacy list shows on which device the user was active within the game.
Additionally the balancing changes announced on August 14 will go live today. Running games will be affected by these changes. We also reorganized and renamed the unit type names in the unit details panel for all factions, including elite units, for more historical accuracy and exchanged the unit portrait pictures in the same panel to match their new type names.
Furthermore frontline pioneers will be able to test our new map rendering technology WebGL on beta starting today. If you experience any problems, please let us know in the forum or open a bug report ticket and add ‘WebGL’ in your subject title.
All other bug fixes and improvements can be found below:
- We fixed some issues with the alliance leader promotion not working properly on mobile.
- Sometimes players were not able to join suggested games, we fixed that.
- Some events resulted into multiple push notification appearing on mobile. This should not happen anymore.
- We fixed another bug regarding map victory achievements.
Your Call of War team
Sarah / Sasri
Bytro Labs GmbH
Bytro Labs GmbH