why

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You joined on average every 2.2 days a new map ..
      .. and now you probably have too many open maps simultaneously .. :rolleyes:

Restrisiko wrote:

.. there is a limit of 50 maps which one can play at the same time ..
      .. you either have to wait, or you must maybe sometimes finish some of your maps..

.. you can't remove maps, but only move them to the archive ..
      .. but even if you don't play anymore but are still in the players list of a map, this maps stay in your archive as long as other players are still playing there ..
      .. only after those maps are final ended they will disappear in about 14 days from your game list ..

Tip: If someone have the mania to join an above-average number of maps but not really play them or likes to leave most of them untimely he could maybe ask the game leader there to be deleted from the players list (on maps where this option is possible) :00008359:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Also, a question: When does the k/d and the province ratio not count in a game? When inactive? When eliminated? etc.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • So, according to your words, people who almost fight to the end like me would automatically get lower province ratio because i am still "active" (the 2 days)(unless or course, i win) while people who quit quite early on would get a higher province ratio.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Well, I look at their win ratio. Province, I don't really care because as I said earlier, when you quit and no one attacks you until you're inactive, your province ratio won't change. k/d, same thing. Things would be very different when you encounter a very good player.