Once again, introducing... HM ELITE COMMANDO!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Once again, introducing... HM ELITE COMMANDO!!!

Hey, for all interested in joining an alliance, we, HMEC (HM Elite Commando), are looking for any players that:

1. Doesn't use gold
      2. Communicates often. Right now this rule isn't enforced too much, but we do have core members that communicate a lot.
      3. Just look in our alliance page!
      Also, we would like players with decent experience, because we are going to challenge other alliances soon, but we don't have enough players. Feel free to contact szinisa (alliance leader), little racoon (alliance officer), guioco, hms surprise (core members), or other members if you want to join! We are looking forward for your participation in our alliance! :thumbsup:
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Also, some of us after meeting gold users have been lowered k/d ratio (like me), so just keep in mind the first two rules. The rest are just for application. If your k/d and win ratio gets lowered after you apply, it's ok.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • after having succes on the battlefield, we have some troubles with organisation. But now we would like to refresh our allianz and back to the battlefield!

If you are a really good player -check alliance page - and would like to participate in alliance challange games, or high level internal games to avoide inactive, uncompetent players, than send me a PM to join to our alliance!
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Also, some of us after meeting gold users have been lowered k/d ratio (like me), so just keep in mind the first two rules. The rest are just for application. If your k/d and win ratio gets lowered after you apply, it's ok.
      Little Racoon "crazy goldspenders" sounds like gold denounce to me and can lead to a perma ban. I have edited the post.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Little Racoon "crazy goldspenders" sounds like gold denounce to me and can lead to a perma ban. I have edited the post.
      Did you mistaken me for that? I am not sure what happened last week.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • My alliance is going through similar changes. Over time our requirements have increased. We have 3 of our core members out for IRL issues sadly. We are also recruiting to fill the 3 empty spots in our alliance and also improve our secondary. Once we return to usual status, I am willing to have a friendly match between our alliances.
    • It’s a deep struggle. I’ve lowered the activity requirements for a bit. Not going to wait forever but it really sucks when most your core members are out. It does give a chance for the new members to run wild on the battlefields though lol. We were challenged by some new alliance so I went ahead and accepted to give the rest of us something to do. Also get to see where our alliance stands with it. It’s not looking too good as the game started before it was full (even though it said starts when full) so until the other 2 join it is a 3 vs 5....