Real COW usernames

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Real COW usernames

Hi, everyone. I created this thread to simply know what kind of players are here in this forum. I would like each player to post their username in COW (some may be the same, like me) and their stats. Thank you. I don't really mind if you don't want to post here. I will look myself. It would be amazing to know MontanaBB's real COW name. I can't really find him. Here's mine (it's not one to be bragging about, but I do learn from these games, and I only quit when the end is clear):
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 5.30.58 PM.png

481.29 kB, 886×355, viewed 370 times
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Oh, MadMike. I don't play during the summer holidays, and as I said, I'm not a really good player. Also, I micromanage very little, so yeah, here's your reason. Just asking, do you usually fight till the end?

P.S: The mobile 0% might be because you use PC A LOT, so it's rounded to 0%.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

It would be amazing to know MontanaBB's real COW name. I can't really find him. Here's mine
      LR, "MontanaBB" is my COW user name, both in the forum and in games. If you're looking for my statistics, you have to type in the full "montanabb" into the search dialog box before it will auto-fill and recognize my user name, apparently because there are so many other players whose user names begin with "montana."

I hope you're not disappointed with what you find. Cheers.
    • Saw the stats, and utterly MINDBLOWN. You only joined 25 games, and yet... wow. Your k/d is so good, it's just so hard to believe you can sustain that. However, what other games do you join instead of 22p and pacific map? I've never played pacific map before, but I think I can test it in my other older and minor account.

• Little Racoon wrote:

what other games do you join instead of 22p and pacific map?
      The stats actually over-state the number of games I've played because the 25 apparently includes three games that I opened, and never really joined by moving any units and was then automatically removed within 3 hours. So, yeah . . . I've only played 22 games, won 13 of them and placed second behind an ally in 7 more. I've only been crushed once in a game where I was not still on the map when it ended, and let's just say that involved more of the substance that shall not be named than you can possibly imagine.

Those 22 games, to the best of my recollection, include fourteen games on the 22-player map (9 wins, 5 2nds), five games on the 50-player Pacific map (3 wins, 1 2nd, 1 loss), one game on the 10-player historical map (1 win), and one game on the 25-player historical map (1 2nd). I really wish I had more time to play more games, but my personal style of game-play (i.e. obsessive micro-management) really does not permit me to play more than one game at a time. The one time I had three games open at once was an absolutely miserable experience for me.

I'm hoping to have time for a game on the 100-player world map or another 50-player Pacific map during the coming holiday season.
    • Oh man, you need some help from the forum.

• What do you know about the tactics and countering so far? This can let us know where you're at in the game, because so far, I do not like your stats.

• I played a bit earlier, but I believe I am still far from being a good player at this game. My aim is to get 2 k/d and have at least win half of my games.

• Look at mine it's the same...Why hide on a stupid forum...Come get me in a game...

Take into account I've won ALL but 4 games before they started counting, because I was smart enough to see a gold player who was going to win no matter what. 10 games are just throw always, this blue print thing came out and we all made 10 games and joined around each other, not to even have any part of the game but the drops were always in provinces next to us...It was easy to convince the player around us we had no intentions and would reward them for the quick attack and peace. Look at my blue prints and see. NOW THIS IS A SCAM. The only thing I ever used was the TAC in the 4 month game for distance not attack.

Puppets are the end of the game, all the gold players ,which because I win and this fucking awesome achievement, have put in $10 in the 2 last months and won three games, and still have 30K untouched. I joined a new 100 man where after checking every player, over 25% are without a doubt puppets. I've been here for 3 years I know what to look for. When it's a couple we can deal with it through exposure or taking them out ourselves. NOW the cell phone introduction has been wonderful for the company. Lots of new players.... half are puppet accounts, paying nothing.

If you at a player and see 100 games entered. No kill ratio, no wins...Yet with all the games out there...he decides to keep playing this one...What more can you say but, the company answer is YOU spend the cash SPYING on the goods transfer WITH maybe a 10% chance of getting how much and to who in that turn THEN file a complaint.

Real players it's time to put an end to this. I have given them a white board of what can filter this out. Their programmers are basically the bottom 10%. I could write these filters in a day. 30 years of programming and running a IT corporation may give me some qualifications. I've done fantasy for 30 years and I joined this game 3 years ago and it was great, a break from the elves, trolls and spells. But now I see self destruction. Which from a CEO point I can actually see as an option. Build up a user base, either sell it or bankrupt it.

Knows business...............
    • From what i remember only 35 (+/-3) game i play is ranked and didn't bail out within a week. At least 400 casualties alone occurred just in 1 game when i faced a huge gold spender that spent huge amount of gold during TACTICAL BATTLE! Well it's my mistake, i already know from the start they were gold spender yet i took my chance to try and convince to join forces with them though it backfired.
      Images
      • AK140 stats.png

420.42 kB, 895×378, viewed 135 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by AK140 ().

• I saw both your stats, AK140 and Shodanar, I must say even though I am not impressed with how you can quit so many games (dumb to say, but I continue playing even when there's a golder), you k/d stats are pretty good. However, I do not get what you, Shodanar, was saying. This is only a discussion of our real COW usernames and maybe some stats, but you have brought in some criticism. Please, if you want to criticize, go to the other threads. I only want some friendly posts away from all that rash complaining in other threads.

• MontanaBB wrote:

Remember: Smart men learn from their mistakes. Really smart men learn from the mistakes of others.
      Not only men, but people in general.