If enemy have more plane

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If enemy have more plane

enemy has tactical bombers and ınterceptors he is sending to patrol 5+5=10 plane together

but I have less ınterceptor no tacticals for example I saw 30 plane 3 group of him and I have only 15 ınterceptors

so he has totally 15 ınterceptors + 15 tactical bombers and I have 15 ınterceptors

my question should I send 3 group 5-5-5 or send 1 group as 15 is there any chance ? ıf enemy has different kind planes and have more plane what should I do ? big groups can bring victory ?

ıs there any situation big groups can win air battle ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• If he has all 3 plane stacks of 5-5 in the same area, the situation favors him.
      If he wasn't on, you might be able to stack your 3 stacks against one of his patrol circles. If he sees it, he will counter you.
      A stack of 15 interceptors (or tacs for that matter) loses a lot of SBDE. You can get the SBDE by clicking on your stack of 15 inteceptors.
      A stack of 5 planes generally has a 100% SBDE at 100% condition. As you add planes, the SBDE drops. With 6 planes, you might 95%. You can easily check that.
      There can be cases where you would still want to go with a larger stack of the same type plane. But the SBDE is the reason, you usually don't see much larger stacks of the same unit type on patrol.
      Although occasionally you will.
      With a stack of 5 int. of the same level as yours/5 tacs, the damage is split between the two unit types, so it takes roughly twice as many hits (hit points) of damage before a plane is lost when fighting a stack of 5 int.
    • Lawrence Czl wrote:

If he has all 3 plane stacks of 5-5 in the same area, the situation favors him.
      If he wasn't on, you might be able to stack your 3 stacks against one of his patrol circles. If he sees it, he will counter you.
      A stack of 15 interceptors (or tacs for that matter) loses a lot of SBDE. You can get the SBDE by clicking on your stack of 15 inteceptors.
      A stack of 5 planes generally has a 100% SBDE at 100% condition. As you add planes, the SBDE drops. With 6 planes, you might 95%. You can easily check that.
      There can be cases where you would still want to go with a larger stack of the same type plane. But the SBDE is the reason, you usually don't see much larger stacks of the same unit type on patrol.
      Although occasionally you will.
      With a stack of 5 int. of the same level as yours/5 tacs, the damage is split between the two unit types, so it takes roughly twice as many hits (hit points) of damage before a plane is lost when fighting a stack of 5 int.
      I only want to cover my ground units from air attack but enemy use tactical and ınterceptors together so should I stop to produce ınterceptors more and start to produce tacticals ? I have anti-air units in every division
    • But 2 stacks of 5 int will normally lose to 2 stacks of 5 int/w tacs. I tear up all interceptor stacks a lot. The tacs soak up damage allowing the interceptors to have been condition in the fight. So,the interceptor stacks start dying sooner. And if you are offline, I will avoid ticking so all my stacks defend when one of your stacks timer ticks.