how do you detect noobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how do you detect noobs

Medium Tanks
      I understand it When I see a player who started to rush medium tanks instead of light tanks tacticals ınterceptors artilleries and rockets and I'm starting to scream why I closed my expand way and why I have to be in same coalition with this noob I think %90 of players in this category they think ıt ıs enough and they can conquer everywhere with them they dont add even anti-airs to medium tank divisions

how do you detect a noob ?
    • I detect noobs in early game by their army placement. If they don't start clumping their troops together soon after they join, they are either near inactivity or simply, a noob.

Also, after a few days, I look at their research state. I'm not saying it isn't good to research LTs first, but if I see an LT before I see arti/AT/AA developed, I'm pretty sure they are near the line of "noob", if not already in it.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • You can check the rank and experience of any player in your game by going to the diplomacy tab, then click the "i" for info on the far right of the row. It will tell you lots of other things too, including with whom they are at war, their overall morale, what units they like to build, to which alliance they belong, what blueprints they have collected, and even when they first joined Call of War..

i.gyazo.com/55752bf96a8651ecb0588d6f0fe73b3b.png