New Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do not know about you but 90% of the games that I have played, there has been played only from a few people, not all the players were online. Max 5 days and everyone was out.
      Why should there be the idea that there won't be spend gold in the game.
      As for getting boring fast, it does not. I would prefer to play alone as for starting a game with 25 people and by the 5th day I am playing by my self.
      The 1 player game can be made like, if the game is not finished you can not create another game, if you and the creaters are concerned about gold purchasing.
    • Albanian Knight wrote:

Why not have a map that is played only by one player ..

You can always create a own map with password on which you play alone against AI or elite AI; to kill time .. ^^
      So that it doesn't get too boring, you can impose own rules for yourself there, e.g. a level restriction or to waive certain units.
      But of course, such solo maps can not be ranked, otherwise a ranking would be useless, and for the same reasons it can be no gold profits, achievements or crates there.

But if Bytro will create any special maps with a really intelligent and active AI which would be challenging even for single players, playing such maps would of course have to cost real money entry - which I myself would not necessarily consider as a bad idea. :thumbup:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • A new map I would like is separate fronts. I know the main fronts were in Europe and the pacific, but I like to implement the minor fronts and other wars too, such as the Sino-Japanese war. In fact, thinking along the lines of the Sino-Japanese war, Bytro could create a new map that consists of Siberian Russia, India, China (can be divided into parts), Japan (once again, divided into parts), Philippines, and other South-east Asian countries. This could be kinda like the pacific map but focused on Asia instead (I've never played the pacific map, so I'm only guessing what it looks like).

This map can be a historical map which has the main focus as Japan and China with weaker Russian and US units since it's Siberia and Philippines. Japan would obviously have the largest military, but less resources (that was the reason why Japan invaded China in the first place). Manchukuo could be separated with less military force. China could be Nation China dominant like 25p history map; Philippines can be more developed, and maybe put Manila as capital. UK can also be involved in Burma, India and HK with large naval power. The island nations can be a single country with other AI islands. Comm China could be AI, along with Mongolia and Tibet (if it expands to there) like 25p (except in 25p they are player-controlled).

It could also work like Europe clash of nations where China is split up into factions like the 100p, with South China, Comm China, Nation China, Manchukuo. Tibet and Mongolia would be player-controlled. Japan could be split up to North South Japan (with Nagano and Tokyo as border). Korea would be independent country, and everyone starts off fair and square.

I hope this could be a new map since I am Chinese myself and would like a map with focus on Asia more.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)