Lost link to account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You may only have one account, so first please delete the one you no longer use. This will reduce the chances of our automated multi account detection system flagging both accounts.

To recover your password you may visit Callofwar.com from any browser, and from the login box in the upper right corner, and select the forgot password link.

This should resolve your issue. If you need further assistance please reply to let us know.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I am a new player and I purchased a high command package my first day. I never received an email to confirm my email, and I’m unable to enter chat or high command. I’ve emailed support and reported a bug on this issue over a week ago. How can I get someone to send me the email confirmation email so I can access chat? And, can I get credited the days of high command that I have not been able to use?
    • BigPapaSudz wrote:

I’ve emailed support and reported a bug on this issue over a week ago.
      I have checked thoroughly, and I find no tickets from you about this issue.

Please use this link to create a support ticket:

callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

and include in the body of the message the Email you wish to use. Support can confirm your email manually for chat.

BigPapaSudz wrote:

can I get credited the days of high command that I have not been able to use?
      I show your high command account is active. These features operate separately from chat except for having an additional channel in chat which is seldom used.. What specifically are you not able to use?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• When I click on chat, it tells me that I need to confirm my email address to use chat. I am unable to use chat or high command chat because I haven’t confirmed my email. How do I log into chat?
      Images
      • A04DD966-D1BF-4DA2-A123-8175719141F0.png

1.92 MB, 1,125×2,001, viewed 27 times
      • B9E9C5AE-8F92-4346-960A-B009458C0942.png

1.85 MB, 1,125×2,001, viewed 27 times
    • BigPapaSudz wrote:

it tells me that I need to confirm my email address to use chat.
      When you enter an email address then a confirmation email will be sent to you, which you will need to click the confirmation link.

As that apparently has not worked for you I already gave you instructions to create a support ticket on this issue.

High command features are numerous, and only one is related to chat.

High Command gives you access to gold games for free, a special High Command chat, the ability to queue buildings and production, fire control for ranged units, and the ability to set rally points and share intelligence.

You might try reading these threads about high command:

Build Queue

Artillery question

VorlonFCW