Rally Point Suggestion: Naval units DO NOT move to rally point if path crosses land

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rally Point Suggestion: Naval units DO NOT move to rally point if path crosses land

Hello Guys, I'm new to the forum but not the game. I only came here to voice my opinion about a phenomena I have witnessed in the CoW games. For those of us who have HC when we set a rally point it seem to favor the shortest route. This route more often then not cross some type of land mass, if only to go through 1 province and back to sea. They may not be a problem for land or air units but for naval units when this happens the naval units do not even try to get to the rally point they just sit at their spawn point because they cannot follow the path across land.

Now for the solutions:

I just making it so that either you can make two different rally point pathways one designed as a seafaring route only for naval units and the other a land route for all others. That way weather you spawn naval units or land and air they both have a designated route to get to the rally point. Naval units go by sea with no fear of beaching themselves onto a shoreline and the others take the regular disembark/embark routes.

My second Suggestion Would be to make the rally points similar to the add target function....where Multiple way-point can be set in order to dictate the path taken to the rally point.

Those are my suggestions on how to solve this critical time-wasting delima. Thank You!