cant move troops, game 2,461,292

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cant move troops, game 2,461,292

hi,

my 1st armored car devision in Rostov does not seem to respond, it was find before the weekend, but no its suddenly "server states differs from client"

the only thing that should have happend to it is the addition of an artillery that was build overnight, but now i cant use it.

pleased to hear if you can have a look at it
    • This can be a common issue:

First let me explain what it means: The message "server state differs from client" simply means that the server and your browser (client) do not agree on the location of troops.

You may be able to resolve this by closing the game window, clearing the browser cache, then closing and restarting the browser. This works at least half of the time.

If this doesn't work you will need to fill out a bug report from your game, and a game operator can refresh the server, which will reset the units. Click the menu in the lower right corner of the game, and click the "bug" button for bug report.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<