Trade Guide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In this guide I will try to explain my trade tricks and strategies to help people who is not using trade market or aware of it's massive advantages. Let's begin!

<First of all. These tactics have been tried and been successful in 100p World Map more than three games. In other maps, tricks may not work.>

Trading in stock market will give you huge advantages. You will basically manage to construct buildings, produce units in 4 cities and do researches 24/7! Without using gold at all. Let's dive into details:

1. When you select your country. Go directly into market panel and buy everything below 6.5, and all of rare materials (price limit doesn't apply for rare materials).

2. Put buy offers from 3 or .1 higher than the highest offer.

3. Do the same for sell offers in the opposite way.

4. Actively check the market to catch some opportunities. Like sometimes people don't check market prices and directly put buy offers higher than the lowest sell offer. Be quick to sell them what they need and buy more for lower price. E.g.:

5. Clean the market so you can create your own (manipulated) market. E.g. (taking control of iron market):

5.a. Of course after some time you will eventually lose the control due to possible competitor or lack of activity and control (you have to sleep anyway) but until then you will be a millionare.

Conclusion: If you can do this, you will be the wealthiest person especially in the early game. That will make a huge difference later on. And now let the pictures speak!

The post was edited 1 time, last by HMS Surprise ().

• Manipulating the market in the early stages would be hard since you don't have much money to begin with. Maybe after a few days it can work. Goods are the most wanted items, so if you're abundant on goods, put as expensive as a price u want.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Manipulating the market in the early stages would be hard since you don't have much money to begin with. Maybe after a few days it can work. Goods are the most wanted items, so if you're abundant on goods, put as expensive as a price u want.
      I agree about the goods. But I don't agree on waiting few days to work it. Because it works best on the day 1. You can sell your rare for even 60 and buy for even 3. Actively manipulating rare materials market will also quickly fill your coffers.
    • Eventually, your money would run out, and you probably have to sell stuff. You can put it at a high price, but if there's a cheaper choice, then you can't really gain any money.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)