NEW! NEW and more NEW!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW! NEW and more NEW!

The NEW webGL - Bravo, the intricate detail was what we were missing. As I'm sure Bytro Labs drank champagne from golden chalices we players continue to criticize and send bugs, reports, and ideas. We the Generals dedicate a lot of time and effort into this game. So this is one we can celebrate together... Cheers to all!

NEW Balancing - a step in the right direction; but a work in process.

NEW Tutorial - Was there one to begin with? However I will be checking it out.

NEW Ranking/Points/Bravado - Personally I put somewhat of a premium on a players ranking and level. I learned a hard lesson from a fellow whom outranked me 3:1... sometimes its just better to shut it then get completely demolished in a day. So to all of the new players; don't be afraid to ask! My Economic score would be double had I done so!

With that being said, I think Bytro should do a "reset" of everyone's profiles to Lvl 1 = KIDDING!
      “A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 1943