"reveal all army" function should be removed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do agree that it is a bit excessive. The advantage that can be gained from this considerable a piece of intel isn't balanced by the cost of it or some other negative. It should be restricted geographically or otherwise. Countries in WW2 didn't even know themselves where there armies were exactly 24/7 so the notion that a single enemy spy may learn that king of information is ridiculous.
    • You never know. Sometimes a valuable document is stolen by a spy/spies, and voila! All the enemy's plans. It actually gives the non-golders help cos the gold option is very cheap. I would not of course, remove it as a whole, because it is a key factor in winning.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I agree that this is THE single most valuable use of spies, and it is probably OP. Newbies often don't know about it, so it is (yet another) huge advantage of experience.

For newbies wanting to know how it is done: place 4 spies in an enemy province WITHOUT any buildings on a Military sabotage mission (yes, you read that right; your spies are not distracted by damaging the enemy buildings this way), and there is an estimated 60-70% chance that you will get all his positions revealed at day change. More spies give even better chances.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Thanks, Roko. Just altered my spies so I can do what you said.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)