Domination Antartica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Domination Antartica

My intelligence spies have uncovered this coded transmission:

General M4ck wrote:

I’m gonna tell you my secret since you’re the only one with balls big enough to contest me.

At the beginning of this round I raced for artillery. I made sure I had about 10 and a good force of infantry and tanks before I made a move. I used the artillery to limit my loses this whole server. After about a week I made sure I put the equivalent of anti-air with all artillery and I began producing my railroad guns to defend my labs.

Having 7 railroad guns, 14 artillery and 14 anitair with some anti-tanks and infantry will never be beaten. You can’t get close, you get in range your done, you try to bomb me with bombers, you’re done. Spain tried that, failed.

It’s all about having a massive amount of artillery and railroad guns with the right amount of anti air and supporting troops to stand in front of them while you bombard. Try to always keep your artillery and anti-air from engaging by positioning men just in front of them.

Just some words of how I won this server. You won’t beat me. All 3 labs are heavily fortified mate. It’s the countdown and nothing can stop it. Game over bro. So next time remember the strategy I just told you and you will win mate! Good luck in the future servers.
      Discuss?

(the secondary advice is mostly superfluous but one wonders if all these are stacked how he numbered them).
      Disable Barracks and Lurk More!
    • Time4Alchemy wrote:

General M4ck wrote:

It’s all about having a massive amount of artillery and railroad guns with the right amount of anti air and supporting troops to stand in front of them while you bombard. Try to always keep your artillery and anti-air from engaging by positioning men just in front of them.

Always good advice. You tease the AI into splitting their forces apart with one artillery barrage, and then hammer the "reaction force" with more artillery until dead. Repeat.

Time4Alchemy wrote:

You won’t beat me.

Never say Never. A good charge of SP Artillery can dart inside the Railroad gun range and pound them. Medium tanks or tank destroyers are good to bulk up your SP arty stacks, but they do slow them down. If your enemy is foolish enough to have only one stack as he describes at each lab, and all in one stack then he is wasting a bunch of his firepower due to SBDE limitations.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I would definitely say rockets, as did one said above. When at least lvl 2, nothing can shoot it down. With enough rockets and prepare some troops, that guy is done for. Also, since if he stacks it together and attacks you, all you do is defend your front line and prepare planes and rockets. I know he has AA, but if he doesn't put railroadgun and AA together, he's toast. bomb him with your own arti/railroadgun and bomb his railroadgun with your planes. Still, one word: Rockets.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)