Finished Games Not Going Away

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finished Games Not Going Away

So, I've been playing the game for a little while now and I've recently ran into a problem. Every time I finish a game, they don't go away. I was trying to join another game and now I cant because finished games count as active games! Is there any way I can delete or leave those games? Please help me.
      "A Leader is a Dealer in Hope."-Napoleon Bonaparte
    • There is a hard limit of 50 running games that you can be a part of. Even if you quit a game you are still a part of that game until someone wins and ends the game. Games will remain for 14 days after completion before being deleted from the server.

Your "archive" is simply another folder where you can hide games that you don't wish to play any more. Moving a game to the Archive will not influence the speed of the round being deleted from the server.

In most cases when someone complains of this they have joined games and abandoned many of them after a few days. You will have to try and play those games to completion, either by winning or persuading the other active players to retire the game in order to get it finished and deleted from the server.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<