When will the new bytro game come out?(Speculation)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Given the improbable events of the Corona epidemic and Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the prediction that the current business will continue into the next year should be considered wishful thinking.

If you are serious about surviving as a company, it might be a good idea to try a new genre project within the capacity of about 70 staff members.

Perhaps Bytro seems to be familiar with the knowledge of simulation games, so it may be one good direction to start creating a system or application that simulates real management, not only necessarily games.
      I'm sure you can get the experience to apply it to your existing business as long as you avoid the fatal loss.
      And if you are lucky, also you may expect benefits.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pod_than ().

• Hmm not sure why our current business shouldn't survive until next year? Corona gave an uplift to most online games, and the Ukraine war gave an uplift to war strategy games (kinda sad actually). Our numbers do not suggest any sudden decline, on the contrary, we have the best year in our history in terms of numbers. Our company is also growing due to that. So no need to worry :)

Thanks for all the suggestions in this thread btw.
    • The instance Corona epidemic and Russia's invasion of Ukraine was meant my to be presented purely and simply in the sense of an unexpected bad event.
      Surely, corona epidemic as well as the gaming industry may have backed the service industry for indoor users in some way.
      But the next unexpected event was that might not be.

The previous story was such a context.

But my consideration shouldn't be enough.
      My apologize.