When will the new bytro game come out?(Speculation)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When will the new bytro game come out?(Speculation)

I mean the last game Bytro released was NWE more than 2 years ago - and while both Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are being upgraded it seems like some of Bytro's programmers may have been working on something else - a new Bytro game!

So this thread is speculation on when their new game will come out, what theme it will have and perhaps the devs could drop a hint here and there...
    • How about the Warring States Period? I like that. Or maybe Peloponnesian War. Maybe even the Mongol conquests.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I personally think it would be cooler if they released a game focused specifically on naval warfare. Not this good honest infantry work that we've been learning. Maybe the game could be focused in the Atlantic and Pacific? Or even a future where the Earth was flooded, and a few naval ports and factories remain, and the only land territories and constantly being fought over. Marines, Air Force, and the Navy are now the only viable options, no MBTs, and only vehicles that can be carried by ocean, and deployed rapidly. Essentially, the players with the largest air forces and navies will dominate, but they would also need Marines to conquer islands and build more units.

I don't know why, but I've been in a naval mood as of late.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • So we have 3 options so far:
      Ancient civilizations(my favourite)
      Naval warfare(very interesting as well)

This is my one: War in 2200...so you fight with robots, laser guns..you can construct gigantic laser guns as towers in provinces..the best OP weapon would be a space fighter jet with nukes..also you can colonise space. I think that would be really cool..
    • So, Apparently Mars Tomorrow isn't a cool strategy game like CoW, S1914, or any of the games that we are familiar with. It's one of those free iOS games that is based on Clash of Clans, Doesn't look very fun tbh. Maybe it has a cool mechanic? But it just looks like one of those mobile games.
    • I tried mars tomorrow, but I got bored soon. First, it wasn't like COW or S1914, as many said. Second, I got pretty lost because of many production and stuff. Third, when I open it, my computer's fans turn to like maximum so I'm afraid of overheating. However, the graphics are pretty nice.

Back to topic, I would like naval battles as JSC Darragh said, but maybe medieval with cannons would be good, like around the time when Ottomans invented the cannon, since it's still kinda like COW with arti and all, but no airforce and forts are basically castles.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • How about a better and multiplayer version of Pandemic?
      There will be 2 factions, one that will spread the pandemic and the other to eradicate it.
      There will be several players each to manage a region of the world representing their faction.
      There should be research tree for each faction, like the pandemic spreader to determine how the infectious agent
      work and symptoms (Maybe add Zombie as well in the research?) and the eradicate faction for
      the pandemic respondent team and medical advancement.
    • Adding on to AK140's suggestion, maybe a third team as the undercover? They just try to eliminate everyone while keeping themselves alive. They have both the med research and pandemic research branch, but they can have a speed boost. They wipe out both teams by having a pandemic in the med side, and give meds to the pandemic side.

• Why not just also have a military side to deal with the zombies? I liked the zombie idea, Where you could have a "zombie" faction vs a country, and you could have something like a "cure" where if you research it first you win the game and eradicate the zombie faction. Or the zombies could have different types like "Armored Zombie" or other typical zombie things like that.
    • The pandemic side should breed zombies and use them to capture provinces and stuff like that. Also can develop vehicles that carry disease. Aim:Conquer/infect whole world

Med side should build anti-zombie units and buildings. Aim:Disinfect whole world

Terrorist side: Play both factions of against each other..Aim:Conquer whole world.

Man...I would be interested in a game like this.
    • As long as it's not overcomplicated, I would really like this.