Unit changes not DUE to old intel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit changes not DUE to old intel

I have been having a problem where enemy units change numbers and strength. In my current game I am S. US. Libya has been throwing massive ground and naval units at me, which I have killed. I was watching another attempt. There were 2 naval fleets, which combined, and 4 convoys. I had eyes on the whole way, with just the naval units disappearing, but then reappearing. I watched as 3 convoys disappeared. I attacked and sank the 4th. Then I had 7 naval bombers at the end of their range, the blue patrol circle covered the enemy fleet. I whittled down a fleet of 3 DD, 1 CA, 1 BB, 2 CV, and 1 naval bomber and fighter. I sank 2 DD, CA was down to 21%, the BB 48%, the CV near 100%. The planes were lost. I sent in a sub to finish it off. The sub went to 54% on contact. When I checked, the CA was 97%, the BB was 100%, the CVs the same. The fighter was back at 54%. I lost 5 bombers, later it showed 3 then went back to 2. I have stuff like this happen all the time. Support always seems to think it is old intel. I had eyes on.
      Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you.
    • If you don't have something in clear current view you will see the last intel view captured by planes or spies. It is easy to see when selecting the unit in question if the data is not current.

Intel data is ONLY gathered by spies or by planes on patrol, and is NOT EVER updated by spotting something with land or naval units, or even planes on straight line flight mode.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • They were in plain view. I had bombers on recon and naval units in the area. I was waiting until they got in range of my bombers and 3 out of 4 convoys just disappeared. The naval units I attacked had their strength increased after the attack.
      Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you.
    • Submarines in a naval group will ONlY be seen in current view as part of the group, and count towards the unit strength when under that blue patrol circle of naval bombers, or when in combat. The subs are hidden from view otherwise.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<