Multi-account and bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi-account and bug

Hello,

I'm suspecting ***Redacted*** playing as Borneo, from game ***Redacted*** event map, of multi-accounting.
      It has been at least 24 hours since he started to attack Western Australia with only one armored car and one infantry unit. During this time, Australia ignored the territories (10-15 territories) being stolen from him and kept advancing in the east.

Bug report: After Borneo kept capturing territories, he eventually stopped and traded 10 of those territories back to Australia in a single day (day 10), over a span of 3 in game hours. On day 9, he traded 3 territories of Phillipines.
      Images
      • aus.jpg

565.81 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 35 times
      • phi.jpg

531.62 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 27 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW: Public accusations are not allowed. ().

• If you wish to make an accusation please do so within the game, as that gives my Game Operators the tools to properly handle the inquiry and keeps this a private matter.

From the diplomacy menu select the "i" button for that country, and on the info screen you will see a report button that will give you the options to report a suspected multi account.

kinetix wrote:

Bug report: After Borneo kept capturing territories, he eventually stopped and traded 10 of those territories back to Australia in a single day (day 10), over a span of 3 in game hours. On day 9, he traded 3 territories of Phillipines.

It is only possible to trade one province per day. There is a newspaper reporting bug where core provinces re-captured from an enemy may be reported as a treaty, instead of a capture.

So it sounds to me like this is simply a case of Australia not paying attention, getting overrun, and then finally fighting back, and not a multi-account case.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<