How to Revoke Share Map with Eliminated Player?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Revoke Share Map with Eliminated Player?

Hi Folks,

I inadvertently granted share map rights to a player that is no longer in the game. His country was wiped out early, and no longer appears on the Diplomacy Information Tab.

This same player just requested share map with another member of my coalition. Is there any way to revoke share map?

I have to think he is a spy for another coalition somehow.

Does anyone think he can really see my map?

Thanks!

-Desert Rat

The post was edited 1 time, last by DesertRat1 ().

• Sadly there is not a method to revoke share map once a player is eliminated.
      Spies are everywhere, be careful who you trust ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Stormbringer50 wrote:

he still has units, tho he doesnt have land. when a player loses all his provs, he no longer appears in diplomacy.

and an active player with units left still gets to play, even tho he may have lost all his provinces
      Correct.

Please note, however, that this only applies to active human players, and not AI countries. Remaining units of an AI country are now eliminated immediately when an AI country loses its last province. And, if a human player who has lost his last province goes inactive, his remaining units are also eliminated -- because a human player becomes an AI country when he goes inactive.
    • Stormbringer50 wrote:

. . . when we got sick of fighting orphaned ai naval units.
      I actually had fun hunting down the orphaned AI ghost fleets in most games. It gave me a chance to perfect a lot of the shoot-and-scoot tactics I now employ against human players.

My biggest objection was that AI ghost fleets were a huge trap for inexperienced players, and could be a random game changer when a player's navy or invasion fleet bumped into the AI ghost fleet of a human opponent (or AI) he had already defeated. But I digress . . .