Help! Can’t build transport ships?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Metalprankster wrote:

North America and I can’t build transport ships why??
      March one of your units down to the sea and onto to the water and see what happens.

When the unit is fully embarked (i.e.fully loaded), its icon will be converted from an infantryman, tank, artillery piece, etc., into a transport ship. So, no, you don't need to build transport ships.

Researching additional levels of transport ship increases the speed with which embarked ground and air units move across bodies of water.
    • Transport ships are completely automatic, and do not require production or management. As M said above, just give your land units orders to march across the water and a transport will automatically be generated where needed and take them where they need to go.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Do not believe the lies!!!

There is no magical transport ship that just appears when you hit the water.

Like lemmings, your forces will drown as they enter the sea...and your enemies shall applaud your brave attempt to prove that tanks can swim.

>:D
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3