This must be looked at right now. Mobile has a large problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This must be looked at right now. Mobile has a large problem

ALRIGHT! Now I've played the crap out of games since the 90's and even part of the Metasoft team that let you play UO and WOW for free. BUT now we are in a different time. 70% of the MMO's I've been an alpha tester. If you look at most of the games out there they have huge promotional expenses because they are rolling in the money. CoW is not one of them. I play in the fall and winter because there's actual real life out there!. Plus I've had it with fantasy, I love to watch it on TV but I can't play another key stroke of it...

WHAT we need RIGHT NOW is a game of players that will actually play. Here is what I see now. Gold doesn't mean anything, you see it and decide if you want to fight it or not... that's always been the game. BUT what I consider a sin above all others is the puppet countries, nothing in the game is worse then that. I have seen level 70 players use them. It's a disgrace to the game and the players and be CALLED OUT. As a programmer for 30 years, writing an algorithm that could identify them would take a day. I find them with spies in 10 turns.

SO THE BOTTOM LINE OF THIS MINOR RANT IS THIS:

I WANT A 100 MAN LEVEL 50 MINIMUM, RANDOM TO STOP WHAT WE ALL DO. DROPS DOUBLE THE TROOPS, LOSE ALL ICs AND GO AGRESSIVE AI.

Now this is a game I think many would like to play.

I just came back from last winter and won Pacific in 27 turns, and 100 man in 34, about to win another pacific in about 30..THAT SUCKS!

I want to have real game or I'm gone.

Craig \m/
    • The automated systems that detect cheating and multi accounts are fairly good, but they do of course take time to be triggered, as setting the systems to be too strict can catch many innocent players as well. It is quite frequent for attentive players to notice cheating and multiple accounts before the automated system reacts.

If you have suspicion (or evidence) of cheating please alert the support department by reporting the user. Open their diplomatic profile, select the report button, and choose "multi account" from the menu. Please also include the reasons for your suspicion in order to direct our investigation.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Why should it be up to player s to find them? Spend the time on spies, just accuse random people who threaten them?

*censored* You already have a IP compare. THAT is where the desktop and mobile comes into play, have one at home and the other from the phone. HOW HARD is it to run a game through every few days in a filter to see game conditions. We know what they are and so do you. Not that tough, and as I said I could write the *censored* filter in a day. Maybe you are using average programmers who I admit have to be working for next to nothing for this company. Bring in a top programmer and give him a day and it's solved, Not to be offensive, but top programmers are not working at a game company but play games and would jump at the chance, maybe for nothing --- just ask!

Craig \m/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Whitetiger89: Offensive language ().

• Hi Craig,

While the system does usually pick up a vast majority of the Multi Accounts it's not 100% fool proof and there are some who manage to slip through the net. This is why we ask players who suspect a multi account to report it.

We can then investigate these cases more thoroughly rather than a quick IP check.

I hope this information helps.