This has gone out of control, as I knew it would

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This has gone out of control, as I knew it would

It has gone on for years, we all know it, see it and let it go...

I just joined a 100 man and as usually do as the positions fill I click on them to see what I'm facing. Standard for players who wins 75%+ (50 and 100) games I play. Now it has gone out of control.

I under stand with the new phone app there will be an increase of this, I think all long term players expected this. I've seen it before to a small extent and as identified player, even those are at war with, work to stop it.

In this game as it fills less then 30% are under level 15 with 15+ games played, no wins and not even a real kill ratio. On top of that I've found a few with almost 30 games, no wins under level 10 with no real kill ration. If you're playing a game on your phone with all the others available well you see what I mean...

One of the things I'm heavy is spies in my games, I can find them quickly and work hard to get them with help from real player's close.

I need the company to look hard at these reports and come down hard on these players. Throwing a player out of a game is nothing, they just join another and do the same thing. You all know this.

Enough of the rant on a truth that will bring this game down in a short time.
    • For there to be One winner in a game there have to be 99 losers when you are talking about a 100 player map, or 95 losers if you figure on a coalition win. There are many players who simply hope to join a winning coalition and are clueless about how the game is played. This does not mean that they are cheating or are multiple accounts of other players.

If you have ACTUAL evidence I have given you instructions on how to make a report that will be investigated. Reporting like this on the forum will not result in any investigation.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<