Mini-map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would love to see a mini-map, that shows the whole world at once, and if you click on it it will reposition the game map centered on the point you clicked. This would serve two purposes: a quicker way to jump larger distances around the map and a way to see the entire map at once (I realize you can see it in the newspaper but that isn't a very good view).

Another way to accomplish both of these things is to allow zooming all the way out so the entire map fits on the screen.
    • I would rather have zooming out to see the entire world more than mini-map because:

1. Newspaper takes quite some time to load
      2. Mini-map takes up space, which I don't want
      3. If we can zoom in to individual provinces, why can't we zoom out to see the entire map (especially 100p)for our progress?

For 100p, though, I would imagine it's hard since it goes like a globe so maybe it's just an infinite loop of maps.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • With the WebGL next generation renderer that is now available, you can zoom out all the way to see the entire map, and then zoom in again. I suggest a mouse with a scroll wheel for fastest game play.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<