NEW COUNTRY NAMES AND GAME MODE!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW COUNTRY NAMES AND GAME MODE!

Would you like to see these changes? 10
        Yes! (7) 70%
        No (2) 20%
        Just the first one! (0) 0%
        Just the second one! (1) 10%
      When creating an alliance you have to select a country where that alliance is based. I live in Wales (next to England) and when selecting a country I have to pick UK, don't you think there should be England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland instead of UK!

I also would like to see a mode where you can select to be Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland and fight against each other to conquer Britain! That would be amazing! Call Of War I hope you add these ideas into the game, if you want it to happen use the pole below to vote whether you would like to see this or not. :thumbsup:
    • In the 260 players map England, Scottland and Republic of Ireland is playable with Northern Ireland, Wales and Border Shire as AI countries. Though a scenario only involving British isles and it's factions to be playable then i would want the same for my own country.
    • Harrison2004 wrote:

I also would like to see a mode where you can select to be Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland and fight against each other to conquer Britain!
      Speaking as an American who had two great grandfathers who fought in the American Civil War, I have no desire to ever play the 50-player Homefront map because of what it represents -- even as a fictional game. I feel similarly about a map with a divided United Kingdom at war with itself.

I am curious how our German friends at Bytro Labs would feel about a Call of War map that focused on a Germany divided between the Federal Republic of Germany (the former West Germany) and the German Democratic Republic (the former East Germany), and their NATO and Warsaw Pact allies, but where the entire game is fought with nuclear weapons on German territory.

I'm not the most sensitive guy, but I will not support anything that suggests a modern civil war in the United States or Britain.