Nuke Range

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just launched a nuclear rocket, and wiped out 33 units in a province. However, 8 of my units along with 12 naval units around that area went missing. Does the nuke kill my own troops as well, or is this just a bug?

Also, 9 units of mine near that place was still moving, even though it's still quite close to the blast site.

Note: Calcutta is the blast site, there was 12 naval and 8 land units nearby (around the border) when they disappeared.
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 4.46.39 PM.png

255.92 kB, 472×259, viewed 70 times
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Oh shoot, I should've moved my troops out earlier.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)